Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Journal #13 August 25, 2009 : 10:30pm


Today, the second day of work, a little more comfortable but kind of like wearing a wool sweater without anything on underneath, its still uncomfortable. I knew how to do a few things but I still felt a bit lost and at times useless when things got moving, and boy did they get moving today. My boss Chloe said that today was the busiest day they have ever seen, they turned more people away than they could remember from recent memory. The day flew by, I saw over 10 patients today, taking vitals and getting a preliminary patient history. Of the notable things which happened today (short posting today so I’m being brief), I was able to run on my new shoes today for the first time! Well, kind of for the first time. Ya see, I had bought these shoes called the Nike Free 3.0’s down at Stanford, all these people had been raving about the shoe so I had to get in on the action. However when I took them out for their first run the insole in the R shoe kept coming out, so I returned the shoes once I got back to Seattle, however I couldn’t do an exchange because the seattle niketown of all places had no shoes I wanted to get in my size, so they mailed the shoes I wanted (free 3.0) in my size from another store to my friends Claire and Megan who were already living in DC. They arrived yesterday and I was so ecstatic to try them out! The run went well and I look forward to future runs. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment